Solve, evaluate, validate, document, share, and reuse solutions.
GrafiCalc® Elements is groundbreaking software that enables users to “sketch and solve” a wide range of engineering design challenges with unprecedented ease, speed, and accuracy while making informed decisions.
Whether you wish to automate your day-to-day design calculations or simulate and solve your next design challenge at the system level, GrafiCalc Elements can help you to find the best possible solution in less time than any other known method. GrafiCalc Elements works standalone as well in conjunction with Microsoft Office and all popular CAD applications on any computer running Windows Vista, XP, Windows 7, or Windows 8.
GrafiCalc Elements Key Benefits
- Sketch and solve GrafiCalc Elements combines the disciplines of parametric sketching and automated graphical calculations in a single application that enables you to work with geometry in the same way as spreadsheets work with numbers.
Here are the steps for attacking a design challenge with GrafiCalc Elements:
1. Use GrafiCalc Element parametric sketcher to enter and constrain the geometry (initial geometry can also be imported from CAD).
2. Point-and-click to associate the sketch geometry with automated calculations using built-in functions in the Formula Bar.
3. Now if you change the geometry the calculation results will update automatically in real time.
The seamless bi-directional linking of geometry and calculations in GrafiCalc Elements enable you to receive instantaneous design decision-support information. Which makes GrafiCalc Elements especially effective in the early stages of design when you have maximum questions and minimum information while conflicts are the easiest to detect and the least expensive to fix - with GrafiCalc Elements you can evaluate and validate critical engineering parameters before committing to the final design.
- Supercharge Microsoft Excel for design calculations Today millions of engineers use Microsoft Excel to perform design calculations. Excel is a powerful numerical calculation software but you cannot enter geometry in Excel - you are obliged to numerically describe the geometry in the calculations. This is a tedious error-prone process. Instead, you can link Excel and GrafiCalc Elements to dynamically exchange information in both directions. This way you can have graphical calculation results in GrafiCalc Elements feed Excel calculations and conversely use Excel calculations to drive GrafiCalc Elements.
"GrafiCalc has saved us considerable time in the modeling and optimization of the geometry used in our positive displacement machinery. What we used to do with geometric data from our CAD system and numerical data from our spreadsheet models is now entirely done within GrafiCalc at a fraction of the time that it used to take. Consider me a satisfied customer!"
Mechanology LLC. USA
Design better in less time™.